Skins Women’s TRI400 Racer Back Top
The TRI400 range is carefully designed for ultimate comfort in the three disciplines of swimming, cycling and running. By supporting your active muscles with comfortable and effective compression and reducing drag, you can push your performance to the limit.
The TRI400 top is constructed from ultra smooth Toray fabric to create a more streamlined profile, minimising drag both in and out of the water. Targeted back panels provide gradient compression and allow a full range of motion during your swim. For ultimate support, a soft and lightweight shelf-bra is integrated into the top.
- Materials – Main: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane (Spandex)
- Materials – Side Panels: 76% Polyamide (Nylon), 24% Elastane
- Designed to optimise your performance over the three disciplines of triathlon
- Increases circulation and reduces build up of lactate
- TRI400 fabric minimises drag
- Integrated shelf-bra provides additional support
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: SKINS’ most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus: Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Warp Knit: SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- 50+ UV Protection: Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- Memory MX: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn, which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under.
- TRI400 Fabric: Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray fabric minimise drag and give you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.