Skins Cycle Bib Shorts
The Skins Cycle Bibshorts were designed to provide maximum comfort and performance through using advanced fabric and our proven engineered gradient compression technology. The compression helps get more oxygen to your thighs so that you have more energy to ride for longer and recover faster.
For the perfect fit there is strategically placed ceramic treated antifriction panels support your dynamic movements and prevent rubbing and allow your legs to move more quickly during the hefty ascents and the mad down hill rushes.
Also there is high performance chamois with new revolutionary seamless technology, which moves with the body in perfect motion. Being comfortable in the heat is also vital so that’s why we’ve added mesh inserts that offer excellent ventilation as well as a breathable strap system to further increase comfort.
Throw in some moisture management wicking, an ergonomic cut as well as reflective heat seals and you’ve got yourself the ideal bibshort for your next cycling adventure.
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression
- SKINmuscle+ for muscle stability and support during activity
- SKINfit – based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm
- SKINdry – moisture management wicking
- Premium Men’s chamois offers optimal sitting comfort
- Moisture Management:Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics – moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Engineered Gradient Compression: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- Premium Road Performance Chamois: The Elastic Interface® Technology Road Performance Carbonium chamois features ultra high density perennial inserts to relieve pressure on sensitive areas, placed in key pressure points when riding in the road bike position. A quick drying, perforated base layer provides maximum ventilation.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance – Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.