Skins A200 Compression Tights are underpinned by ingenious design and a scientific understanding of how compression works in sportswear. They feature our unique engineered gradient compression to enhance performance and improve recovery. Compression levels are engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to specific parts of the body enhancing blood circulation. This transports oxygen to your muscles faster and re-circulates lactate to boost power, speed and stamina.
Skins A200 Compression Wear Features:
- SKINfit: The fit of SKINS is vitally important to ensure the compression levels are optimised which is why we’ve refused to accept poor fitting garments right from the start. SKINS A200 range uses a unique BMI (Body Mass Index)/ anthropometrical algorithm to take into account the wearer’s height, weight and chest size to guarantee a good fit.
- SKINmuscle : SKINS A200 range has been designed to wrap and support key muscle groups. The seams are biomechanically placed to act as anchor points offering focused support and stability to major muscle groups promoting a heightened sense of proprioception. The wrapping effect and specific compression dramatically reduces muscle vibration resulting in less soft tissue damage.
- SKINdry: Sweating is the body’s way of regulating temperature naturally and we don’t want to mess around with that. What we do want to do is make sure sports men and women are comfortable during their workout. SKINS moisture management wicking is independently tested and proven to actively draw moisture away from skin to the outer surface of the garment where it evaporates, keeping sports men and women dry.
- SKINfresh: SKINS fabric has built in antibacterial and antimicrobial features that cannot be washed out. These properties discourage the growth of bacteria by ionically absorbing odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- SKINtemp: SKINS unique fabric works to optimise body temperature in both warm and cool conditions. The enhanced circulatory effect warms muscles quickly. The superior wicking properties and the large surface area of the fabric close to the skin promotes evaporative cooling (the principle cooling mechanism of the body) to maintain body temperature more constantly. Whether it’s hot or cold you can train and compete comfortably in SKINS.
- SKINUVblock: Wearing SKINS equals 50 UV protection – preventing harsh UV rays from penetrating the skin. When it comes to being sun smart, you can trust us. We’re from Australia.
Specifications for the Skins A200 Compression Long Sleeve Top:
- Improved neckline with faced finishing for more comfort, better fit and smoother look
- Raglan set sleeve and motion tech fabric in shoulder panels to increase freedom of movement
- Stretch mesh under arm ventilation with improved position to avoid chafing
- Internal silicone gripper at the hem helps eliminate top riding up