The HT AE03 flat pedals are ideal for downhill, freeride and trail riding. When you’re shredding a trail you’ll want the strength and durability of the aluminium alloy platforms. With 20 grip pins you’ve got plenty of control – even on hard technical runs. These pins are easily replaceable .
At 11mm thick these pedals are very, very thin. In fact, they’re one of the thinnest on the market. This means you’re less likely to hit rocks and other trail debris as you ride. These pedals are also less likely to roll underfoot than thicker flats.
The AE03 pedals are the same design and shape of the high-end magnesium ME03 pedal.
- Pedal Weight (pair) : 352 g
- Size : 102 x 96 x 11 mm
- Body Material : aluminum extruded / CNC machined
- Spindle : CNC machined cr-moly
- Pedal Bearings : EVO+ system
- Pins : replaceable grip pins